Monday, August 25, 2014

You gotta be kidding me!!!!

August 25, 2014

Man, its been another week again. This is ridiculous!!!

Craaaaap, gotta get running real soon.

But to catch you up real quick, this Zone has seen some ridiculous miracles in the past week! One of our companionships has 6 people on date for baptism!!!! Super cool! As a zone we are really stepping it up and seeing tons of miracles, lots of improvement, it's great!

This past week I went on 2 exchanges, 1 with Elder Jones, a District Leader. And 1 with Elder Telford, a new missionary.

Elder Jones and I went to the Harrison Park ward and worked our butts off! We biked a ton, which hurt a lot, but I'm better now! Elder Jones is a stud muffin! Super hard worker, great person, great friend. Love him!

Elder Telford and I worked in my area, Ridgepoint, and had lots of success as well! It was a lot of fun because Elder Telford is from Springville, and knows Don (my older brother) so it was cool for sure!

Other than that, this past week has been a blast, I'm loving it out here, gotta go! Love ya!!!

Elder DeFreese

P.S. Don't forget to invite someone to come to church OK? Sweet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment