Monday, August 4, 2014

Holy Moses!!!

August 4, 2014
Good morning everyone!!!!! 

This week I'm going to keep it nice and short, mainly because I don't want to take the focus off of my lil bro!!!! He just went into the MTC this past Wednesday!!! So that's super exciting, also he got made a ZL in there as well! So I'm super proud of that guy, love the crap out of him.

That's the big news....... uhmmm.... 


This past week has been pretty great! 

The only real big info that I could share this week other than my stud of a brother going on a mission is that I went on exchanges this week! I went with a brand new Missionary, Elder Christiansen, in Harrison Park ward!!! It was awesome! Super fun to go around and see all the people and meet some new ones!

While there, we were able to teach a couple people, we found a family, the Canada family. Super spiritual moment, we taught them the Restoration and then put the Mom, Tori, on date for baptism! It was awesome!!!

Other than that, this past week has been lots of phone calls and paper work. BUT, I will say this, I can see SO much how the Lord is truly hastening this work. I know that this is what He wants us to be doing, and I know that He is with us every step of the way. 

Love you all so much! Talk to you soon!

Elder DeFreese

P.S. You best be invitin' someone to church this week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment