Monday, September 1, 2014

So...

September 1, 2014
Another week dangit!!!

Argh, no time to write things...

OK, big news time.

It's transfer week! As far as my companionship goes, nothing is changing, Elder Turner and I are sticking together here in Ridgepoint. As far as the zone goes, there are a lot of different companionship changes as well as district realignments! So that means a lot more work for us to get things rolling, but that's OK. No problem :)

Other big news...... well. I think that's really the only "Big" news.

Went on exchanges this past week with Elder Arend, he's one of the AP's, it's kind of weird because I was his District Leader last year when I was in Garden City, now he's my AP, so that's really weird/cool at the same time. He's a fantastic missionary, great friend. 

We're seeing tons of improvement in the zone, 2 of the companionships in the zone had been struggling a bunch 3 or 4 weeks ago, but the past 2 weeks have been outstanding! We're really seeing the zone grow in faith and work ethic, it's awesome to see. 

Not much else to say really, I'm just super excited to start this transfer. The zone is really seeing tons of improvement, and LOTS of miracles! It's amazing! Can't wait to get out to work with these great missionaries!

I think that about does it, thanks for all the love and support that you all send me, I love you right back!

Elder DeFreese

P.S. Don't forget, "Motivation is not a feeling, it's a decision". I think I've shared that quote with all of you before, I love it. DECIDE today to be on the Lords side. Go out and help someone in need, invite someone to read the Book of Mormon, or Pray, invite them to come to church with you. Do something! K? K. I promise you that the Lord will bless you. He's promised that He would. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment