Monday, September 15, 2014

And...we're off!

September 15, 2014

Hiya buddy!

There is indeed an intensity about P-Day, especially for us! SO much to do! But we get it done, no worries. Our families at home suffer just a little bit because we're not able to write quite as much as others. But that's OK! AP's barely have any time to write their families! So it's all good.

As far as trainings go, I do get nervous, but once it's my turn to speak, the nerves leave, and I feel super calm. It's really fun giving a training that you've prepared for a week, visuals and activities and stuff make them real good! I like it! 

Sounds like Stake Conference was the bomb!!!!!!!! I don't really know what to say about it, so I'll just leave it at that, that's awesome!!!!!

I'm super excited to hear all about your week away from everything! Make sure to take pictures and stuff, OK? K. Sweet. :) BE SAFE!!!!!

So the Stake wants me to come and talk at them about the Gospel, eh? Well too bad!!!!! I'll be back at some point, probably.

Thanks for building me up again, even now people all over the mission ask me what it was like to go back home in the middle, and then come back. It's really, really weird to be out here now though, just last year at this same time I was home because my knees were being stupid. It sort of creates an anxiety in me, knowing exactly how much time I have left. 

Anyways, thanks for everything Mom, love you!!!

Elder DeFreese

P.S. .... probly won't be sending a general e-mail today. No time. But that's OK, it'll give me a few more things to talk about next week I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment