Monday, July 7, 2014

Happy Birthday!!!!

July 7, 2014
Alright, alright, alriiiiiight!

Another week come and gone, and I didn't get transferred! Who would have guessed?

So this passed week was pretty great! Elder Kempter and I are working together really hard, we haven't lost a step at all. We were able to just jump right into it! So things are going really well!

One of the big things to talk about was MLC's (Missionary Leadership Council) which was this pastTuesday..? Maybe Wednesday. Can't remember, but anyways. It went pretty well, It was cool being in such a council with all the leaders in the mission, setting goals and stuff to work on, it was great. We had a lot of fun too!

Also, the other big news to share would of course be the Fourth of July! It happened to fall on our Zone Training day! So we had a 3 hour meeting that Elder Kempter and I led and trained on several different things. I had to train on Revelation Through Church Attendance, it went pretty well. I hope they learned something.

Also, there were lots of fireworks! However, we had a 9 pm curfew and so we didn't really get to see any of the good fireworks. But we got to see some! So that was good!

Also, Just gotta get a shout out to Don and Andrew, Happy Birthday!!!! Love you both so much, keep bugging the crap out of Mom for me!

But I think that about does it, sorry my e-mails aren't the most  informative. But I'm trying to balance all sorts of things! Love you all! If you want to know about something, ask me and I'll include it next week!

Make sure to do some missionary work of your own, you WILL be blessed, that's a guarantee! 

Elder DeFreese

No comments:

Post a Comment