Monday, January 26, 2015

Holy Moses!

January 26, 2015
Hey everyone! I would love to say that I don't have a whole lot of time, but...... oh. crap. I actually don't have a whole lot of time. I thought I had like a half hour or something, but I was a bit off. My bad.

So we're going to go a bit quick-like!

This past week has been pretty good, College is back in session, so the city's population has at least doubled! The work is definitely different when they're in town because now we get to work with people our own age! It's quite interesting.

But anyways, we've been trying to work a lot more in and around the college campus, and around the dorms and stuff. It's been pretty effective, lots of people have accepted a return appointment or something. So we're loving it!

Earlier this week we gave a Church Tour to a man named Allen, he's a very intellectual guy and takes everything you say literally, so it's hard to formulate all your sentences perfectly. But he's learning and reading and praying, he brought his whole family to church yesterday too! So that was really cool, definitely a blessing!

We have a few people that we're working with who are praying about Baptism as well, so we're praying extra hard for sure, and doing our best to follow the Spirit and act as true representatives of Christ. Of course, we shouldn't need any extra motivation, but it definitely doesn't hurt to have some.

Anyways, I gotta get to some other e-mails and stuff. But I think that about catches you up!

Love you all so much,

Elder DeFreese

P.S. I would invite you to set a goal for this week, or for this coming month. A goal for how many people you want to invite to come to Church with you. Then, with that goal, pray for the strength, dedication, and direction, as to how you can best fulfill that goal. Make a plan with Heavenly Father, and then diligently strive to achieve it! I know that the Lord will bless you, and you will see miracles!

1. We found a coooooool elevator :)

2. ...hehe :)


No comments:

Post a Comment