Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year!

January 5, 2015 I'm going to steal a page out of my Brothers Playbook, and give you a couple bullets about how this week has went for me!

1. Tuesday we had our last District Meeting of the Transfer, and it went really well.

2. Elder Christensen was sick for a couple days, so I got a lot of studying in.

3. I started and finished reading the book "The Power of Everyday Missionaries" and invite every single member who loves Jesus Christ to purchase and read this book. Pretty strong language, right? Well, I know that if every member in the Church actually practiced the things presented in this book, the Gospel of Jesus Christ would be far more widespread than anything on this planet is.

I have literally 2 minutes left, OK actually, 2 minutes and 15 seconds. So... sorry my time is running out so fast.

OH! Transfers is this week, and Elder Christensen and I are sticking around for another transfer! So this should be a good one!

Love you all so much, please remember me in your prayers, and make sure to invite your friends and family to church and or church activities! Love ya!

Elder DeFreese

No comments:

Post a Comment