Tuesday, April 15, 2014

SNOW!

April 14, 2014

Greetings from the land of the frozen chosen!
It snowed this morning! Which is awesome because not 2 days ago, it was 90 degrees!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I don't have a whole lot of time, but I just want to cover a few things.
Nam is still progressing really well towards his Baptism on the 26th! We saw him on Wednesday and talked about the word of wisdom because we were a little worried about that, we had seen some cigarrettes around the apartment. So I asked him straight up what the deal was, and he told us that they were from his vietnamese friends who smoke all the time. The only reason that I believe this story is because he never smells like smoke himself, and he doesn't have the money to buy them at all. Some of you may think that I'm foolish, but I believe Nam 100 percent.
This past week we also had a Zone Conference and it was great! We talked a lot about how it is our choice whether or not to be a great missionary. I really loved that because there are some missionaries in this zone who are choosing to be really lazy missionaries who don't do JACK! It's a bit ridiculous, so I hope that it woke them up. Because it definitely woke me up and helped me to see that I have a LOT to work and improve upon.
I gotta run, but I love you all and I hope that you do as the Savior would, talk to someone this week about the church. Invite them to attend with you this week. If you just have the courage to open your mouth and talk to them, the Lord will help you.
Elder DeFreese

No comments:

Post a Comment