Tuesday, February 12, 2013

So...

February 11, 2013
I guess this letter is going to be pretty short! Sorry about that.
Nothing too special happened this week, it was another rough one. We got dropped by a bunch of our investigators and we went tracting a TON.
But it's all good! We have planted the seed, it's now their job to help it grow. I really wish they could wake up and just accept it already! Hahaha, but oh well.
Anyways, the tripanionship is still going strong, and i'm still loving it! Things are really cramped in our tiny apartment but we get by. We are supposed to be moving in to some member housing sometime at the end of the month, so hopefully that works out! But yeah, our tripanionship is probably the best in the whole mission! Nah, just kidding. Kind of....
So I saw Elder Lee just last night! It was way awesome! He was in the MTC with me, and I freakin' love that elder! He is super good at basketball, and we got a chance to catch up a little bit. It was really good to see him and it gave me a boost.
So this last Friday I was able to meet with President Keyes and he has said that there is a 90 percent chance that I am going to train a new missinoary this next transfer! So i'm betting that i'm going to be going to a whole new area, and training too! It's going to be awesome. I'm super excited for it!
But yeah, that's actually all the news for this week. Nothing really exciting happened, we are trying our best to get the ward more involved in missionary work, but things are going really slowly over here. We are doing our best though! And we will NOT give up! We can't, giving up is not something a missionary does. EVER. So if you see or hear of a missionary giving up on something, hit 'em. Remind them who they represent, because it bugs the crap out of me when a missionary says they are too tired, or the situation just doesn't seem good enough for the missionaries to handle. Freakin' do it! Don't you have any faith?!
Anyways, that's my rebuking moment for the day. That's been on my mind for a while now. So let's hear about you guys! How have you been doing on inviting others to come to church? How about bearing testimony? I sure hope you people are doing good with that, I don't challenge you just because i'm a missionary, it's because even though i'm far away, I want to help all of you come closer to Christ. And those are some of the best ways to do it, by bringing others to Him. I love you all, and I know this Gospel is true, and that it was restored by Joseph Smith by the power of God.
I'll hear from all of you REAL soon right?
Elder DeFreese
 
 
 
 
psssssst.....
 
 
 
 
write me!  (when in doubt... write a missionary!)

No comments:

Post a Comment