Monday, February 3, 2014

Guess who's back!

February 3, 2014
IT'S ME!!!!
Anyways, I want to write real quick because, quite frankly... I don't want to be e-mailing right now. I want to go out there and DO STUFF!
So, the plane(s) were awesome!!! I had a TON of leg room, so I wasn't in any pain at all. The two hour layover wasn't bad at all, I had lunch at Quiznos. It was good.
When I finally got to Wichita, President and Sister Bell were about 20 minutes late to pick me up, that was fine. I needed some time to think I guess.
On the way back to the mission office President Bell told me that I had 2 options, serve in Bel Aire with some REALLY frustrating, disobedient missionaries, or serve in the Office with Elder Kempter and Egan again! So I chose the lesser of two evils, and I'm with Elder Kempter now!
But, the good news is that I'm going to make Mission History this coming transfer! I'm going to train a new missionary, Elder Peterson I think, I'll be a District Leader, but most of all, I'm going to be the first missionary from the KWM to be assigned to NEBRASKA!!!!!!! I'm super stoked!
Anyways, with all this excitement I need to get up and do some stuff!
Love you all, thanks for your support!
I'll try and talk a little bit more next time I guess :)
Elder DeFreese
 
Elder Kempter and I


Pres. Bell and I
 

No comments:

Post a Comment